At Instinct sports Nutrition we have created a Rehydration drink that assists with maintaining optimum fluid levels. We have also added in Magnesium and Calcium which may prevent the incidence of cramps and assists athletes in maintaining normal muscle function. Along with the above we have added two powerful Antioxidants, which will enhance and help improve recovery.
Each sachet makes up 1 litre of Rehydration drink ready for use over the whole day – pre exercise, during exercise and post exercise.
If you are going to exercise or work at a high intensity, for a long duration or in an environment that will cause a large amount of sweating, then supplementation with a rehydration drink will definitely be of benefit.
Rehydration needs depend on factors like exercise, work duration, intensity, environment, and genetics. Athletes and workers may lose huge amounts of sodium through sweat. In this instance, simply consuming water is not enough and while it can rehydrate you, you run the risk of diluting the sodium and potassium ions left in your body which can increase the chance of problems such as cramps, dizziness, headaches, confusion, vomiting, fatigue and general tiredness.
- Endurance and sports rehydration drink
- Improve stamina and recovery
- Maximises your ability to train harder everyday
- High end Antioxidant with Magnesium and Calcium to maximise recovery and assist with cramps
- Increases Post workout rehydration
- Easy to digest, great tasting flavours.
- Sodium and potassium ions are mostly required to ensure that the body’s water balance is in check.
- Calcium, sodium and potassium are involved in proper muscle function. A loss of any of these minerals can result in loss of muscle function and muscle weakness in general.
- Magnesium is an essential macro mineral required to generate energy.
- Sodium Phosphate may increase aerobic capacity and help to buffer the build up of lactic acid.
Works synergistically with Instinct Sport Nutrition Energy Gel for extra energy and our Brown Rice Protein for lean muscle growth and muscle recovery.
Directions for Use
Before and during exercise or training:
Combine 1 sachet with 1L of water and shake. Drink 250mL 30 minutes before exercise and 250mL during each hour of exercise or as directed by a professional.
In preparation for a sports performance:
Combine 1 sachet with 1L of water and shake. Drink 250mL four times per day, 2 -3 days before the event to maximise performance and endurance.
Increased physical demand:
Combine 1 sachet with 1L of water and shake. At times of increased physical output to assist with stamina and performance, drink 250mL four times per day.